If I hadn’t bought at Trace I’d be renting at Agnes Lofts just across the street. Recently I received an email from them:
Unit sizes at the Agnes range from approximately 680 – 990 sf. All units are double-height lofts. All units include a master bedroom and bath on the mezzanine level, and a powder room on the main floor. Larger units have additional main floor space that can be used for office or guests. Unit features include:
- dramatic 15 foot ceilings and window walls
- oversized sliding doors to juliet balconies
- concrete and/or hardwood floors throughout
- steel loft stairs
- streamlined modern kitchens with open shelving
- gas ranges
- all-stainless kitchen appliances
- stacked washer/dryers
- spectacular common roof deck with views of Mt. Rainier, city, Elliott Bay and the Olympics, with plantings, bbq and sitting area. There is also a small common exercise room.
Units are naturally ventilated, equipped with ceiling fans and heated with electric coil wall units. Hot water is provided from a common gas-fired boiler. Some monthly parking is available for rent, and pets are welcome, subject to appropriate fees.
kh email them and got a little more info if you’re interested:
The smaller floor plan units range from $1750 to $1890 depending on the unit. They are really great units though. They may seem smaller on paper but once you’re in them they actually feel a lot bigger. The move in dates would be the last week of September through the first week of October.
When I get back to Seattle I’ll see about touring them.