Odds and ends
Looks like a few of you can’t be trusted to comment while I’m away. Until I’m really fully engaged again here are some odds and ends:
- 2 story loft in the Bell building. 1,272 square feet for $735,000.
- Aubrey has the dates for some upcoming design reviews
- Hillku is upset Brix stole their sidewalk
- Slog has a chart of apartment conversion #’s
- Slog takes on their Capitol Hill hypocrite label head on
- The Stranger writes about the death of East Pine
- Condo Centers Hit Second Life. If any condo marketers in Seattle think this is a good idea, call me, I’ll talk you out of it.
- EconE pits 2200 vs Bellora
- ‘Dunno’ compares condos to cars and visits the Four Seasons and 1 Hotel and Residences
See an interesting listing or article or blog post? Leave it in the comments. Have a hateful comment? Don’t leave it here!