Thanks to the three folks who wrote in this weekend. Here’s a collection of what they sent out plus a few extra links.
- Mose calculates the average days on Redfin for Seattle condos is 92 days.
- Our spy at Mosler snuck into the penthouse and took some photos. Here’s what they thought:
I’m not sure if it is schuster’s unit – he bought one of the units but I’m not sure if it was this one. It’s the only one with a second level although I have to say I was pretty unimpressed by the mezzanine where I came in. The view was hot though and 20′ ceilings don’t hurt either
- Rent at Trace for only $1800. Strange it took this long to come on the market.
- EconE details Vulcan vs. Flipper
- Jesse at Vintage Seattle does a photo shoot at Trace
- DanC writes in about a NYT article, Like Subprime Mortgages, Some Construction Loans Are Delinquent
- Elizabeth Rhodes answers a question about pets and condos
- Aubrey notices where the condo ad dollars are going. Answer: New Yorker ads.
- Monica wonders why condos are always the bad guy?
- Trio unit #323 didn’t sell at its 10% reduction. The price is now $480k from $440. Guess they forgot to update the marketing text though, “* TRIO 2BD Home Of The Week * Hurry – this special pricing is for 1 wk only! 10% Reduction!”. #203 also had a price bump from $500k to $550k.
- Update on Madison Lofts:
Prices for these homes should be available in January 2008 and sales will likely start in February 2008.
- Ben has posted a November 2007 condo market update. “Buyers are still buying and sellers are still experiencing value appreciation.”