Lots of good stuff elsewhere that you should go read if you haven’t already:
- WSJ, Love Thy Neighbors Loft
- Huge Ass City, Escala is Latin for Embarrassment. So true. I second the nomination for Seattleâ€™s Most Embarrassing Condo Project. Meanwhile, Escala part 2 may be en route.
- Huge Ass City, Did Somebody Say Context. I like it.
- Seattle PI RE Blog, Market hotel project slated to start next year. I like it too.
- Matt Hays asks, What Makes a Good Condo? Developers take note! Matt makes many great points.
- Seattle PI RE Blog, ek Joins Windermere. Sigh. I liked ek (they sold Trace initially). Sad to see them go but a sign of the times. I hear all the other condo real estate/marketing firms have dramatically downsized in order to stay alive.
- The Stranger, Ballard’s Building Boom Lacks One Thing: Tenants. Did the Twitter folk see this Tweet about Ballard the other day? “Seen on bumper sticker “Ballard welcomes our new condo overlords”.
- Multi Housing News, Condo, Co-Op Sales Increase in February, Recovery Expected by 3Q, Says NAR
- Ben found this TV ad for Verdaux condos on YouTube. I have no comment.
- Seattle RE Professionals, How much should we budget for a Broker’s Open? $12,000? If you have to pay agents to come to your broker’s open then…
And lastly, help Tim at Seattle Bubble out on his condo sales status project. Clearly he has more time than I do :). Or just read the comments. Still lots of unsold inventory there that isn’t on the MLS. Yay, for lurking time bombs.