I got a peak at the Olive 8 interiors tonight, completely missing my Meritage annual meeting. Whoops! (Thanks to the Urbnlivn reader who tipped me off to the broker’s open tonight.)
Olive8 is currently 85% sold with closings happening now and move-ins starting in a week. With the market being what is you can expect a significant number of units to come back on the market as many folks who bought a year or two ago will now be unable to close. I hear many of those folks are real estate agents. I don’t have numbers supporting it but I’d wager that Olive8 had more real estate agents buy here than any other recent building.
I showed up late so I didn’t get to spend enough time checking things out. I’ll see about heading back this weekend to give you all a better write up. Or better yet, you head there this weekend since they’ll be open for the first time and report back! They have 3 staged units with more on the way. Note that the lobby furniture is temporary and it’s missing the proper art.
- My photos in all their crappy glory
- John G Wilbanks – panoramas
- John G Wilbanks – unit 1901
- John G Wilbanks – unit 1905
- Stroupe Group’s photos – they beat me again! I don’t know why I never get early invites to this stuff. Argh!
- Olive8 on Craigslist. Erica’s got a one bedroom at $1800/mn.
Here’s me waiting for the elevator at Trace on my way home. I am tired.