Sharpen Your HOA Skills
For all you HOA board members and community managers you might be interested in this event that is geared towards challenges condo & homeowner associations are facing during the recession. Local attorneys will be presenting educational sessions.
Cost to attend is $60, which includes educational seminars, lunch, and social networking reception at the end of the event.
Here are the topics:
- Resolving Disputes at the Board Meeting: or, How to Deal With Bullies
- Enforcing Governing Documents in Tough Economic Times
- Foreclosures 101
- Protecting the Value of Your Investment in a Fluctuating Market
- Homeowner/Board Member Disputes
- Lowering Association Expenses and Risk â€“ Are You Robbing Peter to Pay Paul?
- Donâ€™t Shoot the Messenger â€“ Effectively Communicating Bad News to Your Membership
- Steps a Board Can Take to Protect its Association During a Recession
- Rental Cap Roadmap: Key Things to Know About Rental Restrictions
P.s. Thank-you to everyone who sits on the boards of my HOAs. I know it’s tough work.