There’s been a few good articles on other blogs recently that I just haven’t had time to comment on. Here they are:
- PSBJ, Seattle, Bellevue luxury condominium towers are slow to fill up:
County records show just 317 units have recorded closed sales out of the 1,321 offered at these five projects, which is fewer than some of the developers had expected to sell at this point.
- Rain City Guide, New Condo Buyers Seeking Out of the Contract: â€œWhinersâ€ or Respectable Citizens?
the buyers of those condos arguably have the right, under ILSA, to rescind the contract and receive a full return of their earnest money
- Seattle Bubble, Mapping Stalled / Slow Construction Around Seattle
- Seattle Scape, The Great Urban Debate, Vancouver vs. Seattle
- Seattle proposal calls for a Belltown boulevard
REMINDER: Urbnlivn meetup next Tuesday at 6 pm at the Lakeview Lofts in Eastlake.