Seattle saw 39 closed sales on condos and townhouses – and just over half of those sales were on new construction (built in 2008 or later). Trace North (#604), Escala (#1801), Marselle (#606), and 200 W Highland (#203) each closed a sale apiece, but the real story last week was in townhouses around Greenlake.
This PB Elemental townhouse on the northern end of Greenlake went pending after only 5 days, and finally closed last week for $539K. Its sister (or brother?) at 7814 Stroud Ave N is still on the market for $483.5K.
Did you miss the sale on the townhouses south of Greenlake? Me too. These townhouses ranged from the low price of $212 per square foot, to the lowest of $164 per square foot.
- 4828 Greenlake Way N – 2bd/2b, 1600sf sold for $309K ($45K below list)
- 4830 Greenlake Way N – 2bd/2b, 1750sf sold for $344K ($45K below list)
- 4846 Greenlake Way N – 2bd/2b, 1750sf sold for $344 ($90K below list)
- 4848 Greenlake Way N – 2bd/2b, 1550sf sold for $299 ($80K below list)
- 4850 Greenlake Way N – 2bd/2b, 1450sf sold for $294K ($80K below list)
- 4810 Stone Ave N – 2bd/2b, 1550sf sold for $254K ($95K below list)
- 1301 N 49th St – 1bd/1.5b, 1200sf sold for $254K ($75K below list)
Update: The townhouses south of Greenlake are now listed on Craigslist for rent ($1675 for 1bd, $2050-$2450 for 2bd). Thanks to John for the tip!