A rundown of recent apartment headlines shows more apartments in proposal stages because, well, 3000+ apartments under construction just isn’t enough.
- Design Review tonight (Thurs July 28) for Harbor Properties proposed project, Nova, located in West Seattle at 36th/Snoqualmie. [West Seattle]
- Tonight’s West Seattle Design Review also includes a proposed project for 3247 Avalon Way. [West Seattle]
- Development activity on Capitol Hill includes updates on FedRep apartments, 550 Broadway project, and demolition activity on 13th Ave E paving the way for more apodments. [Capitol Hill Seattle]
- August events for landlords: Learn about Advanced Landlord Tenant Law or even Resident Retention – some events charge fees or are for members only, but others are free or come one, come all. [SeattleRentals.com]
- HB Capital proposes a 12-story apartment project for 4th and Denny Way. Downtown Design Review on Aug 9. [Seattle Times]
- Artist residents at 619 Western told to move early. [The New Pioneer Square]
- Bonus link: Rental rates are expected to rise in Seattle, but at least we’re not Silicon Valley who has seen a 12.6% rise in Q2. [SVBJ]