Since my last roundup about a month ago, there have been a couple more groundbreakings, a downtown apartment put up for sale, and other apartment projects continue to move forward.
- CHS Blog has a rundown on 3 apartment developments that are moving forward on E Pine.
- In the Downtown area, Seattle Times reports that Aspira is for sale and at 85% occupancy.
- Also Downtown, a 290-apartment development planned for 2nd and Pike by Urban Visions was approved in early Oct according to the Seattle PI.
- Via Seattle PI, AMLI’s proposed project for 2428 N.W. Market St is set to undergo a second design review tonight (Oct 24). 5 stories and 300 apartments including 7 live/work.
- At the end of September, New Pioneer Square covered the groundbreaking of that massive development on the North Lot of the old Kingdome site.
- About the same time, Schuster Group broke ground on their development in the University District. 97 units with an ETA of Nov 2012.
- And we’ll round this list out with a longer and older rundown of development activity on CHS Blog — including more apodments getting built on E John.