Seattle Firework Season – Who to Call!

Got an email on one of my building distribution lists that made me laugh:

So, it seems like we’re entering the Fireworks and Pop Rocket season (first episodes occurred last night for all you light sleepers). If your sleep or pets are disturbed by this activity over the next few weeks, it is imperative that you report every issue to the Seattle Police. The non-emergency number to report disturbances is (206) 625-5011. If the disturbances are urgent in nature (fire, injury, etc.), you need to dial 911.

For General Inquiries, contact the Seattle Police (East Precinct on Cap Hill) @ (206) 684-4300 (Option #3 for the Clerk). This was the guidance provided by Seattle Police.

About Matt Goyer

I love condos, lofts, floating homes, new construction and mid-century moderns so much so that since starting this blog in 2006 I've written over 2,000 blog posts about them!

For years I resisted becoming a real estate agent preferring to be a marketing executive at Redfin but after leaving Redfin (after seven years!) I caved in the spring of 2014 and became a broker. So if you need help finding that "Urbnlivn-style" place or selling your home email me at, I'd be happy to help you.

Prior to Urbnlivn and Redfin, I worked at Microsoft after graduating from the University of Waterloo with a Bachelor of Mathematics with a major in computer science.

You can also find me on Twitter, @MattGoyer, or LinkedIn.

  • Angie Kritenbrink

    haha good one!