Two folks have already emailed us a link to 1765 14th Ave S, a Pb Elemental designed home built in 2006, so we better blog it up!
1,560 square feet, 3 beds, 3 baths and priced at $489k it is located down on Beacon Hill. Sold for $629k in 2008.
- Designed by Pb Elemental
- 360 degree sound, mountain and territorial views with gas and water line on the roof deck.
- Concrete floors on bottom two floors.
- Bamboo flooring in the upper bedrooms.
- Attached car garage is another 200sf of unfinished space.
- Elevated living room space on the 2nd floor with a garage door that opens out to the back yard.
- Bamboo plants with Marble rocks in an enclosed backyard, perfect for dogs.