We hear the roof top deck is killer with a bocce ball court, gas grills, dog area, wifi, fireplace and views. Sadly we weren’t able to see it since only the first 8 floors of the building have an occupancy permit.
Since August 1st they’ve moved in 20 folks with 10 more waiting to move in.
|Studio and studio plus||437-588 sf||$1,330-$1,909/mn|
|One bedroom and one bedroom plus||559-1008 sf||$1,620-$3,125/mn|
|Two bedroom one bath||914 sf||$2,535-$3,000/mn|
|Two bedroom two bath||956-1,280 sf||$2,724-$4,120/mn|
Parking ranges from $180 (unassigned) to $215 (assigned with storage). Storage lockers are $25-$100 depending on size.
The building has three finish levels. Floor 1-9 get the standard treatment which was certainly pretty nice by apartment standards, 10-13 get a premium package and 14+ get the penthouse treatment. Unfortunately we weren’t able to see above floor 8. Rumor has it the better packages include a larger, nicer fridge, drop in range, under cabinet lighting, soft close cabinets, no vinyl flooring in the bathrooms, California Closets and higher ceilings. Sadly looks like you’re not cooking with gas at Coppins.
The building is also amenitfy rich:
- Enjoy unparalleled views of Lake Union, the Olympics, downtown Seattle, Mt. Rainier, and the Cascades from the sky deck terrace. The terrace includes lounge seating, a double sided fireplace, grilling stations, bocce ball court, and dog area.
- Hassle-free workout = instant motivation. The 24-hour fitness center features brand new Precor equipment, free weights, personal TV screens and iPod connectivity.
- Consider it an extension of your living room: the third floor entertainment room includes a well-appointed demonstration kitchen, spacious patio with a grill station and lounge furniture, dual sided fireplace and climate controlled wine lockers.
- Pick your tunes in the Coppins Room – a private spot for hosting dinners or business meetings that comes complete with a flat screen TV, wi-fi accessibility and audio port and speakers.
- On-site concierge service to help out with life’s little details.
- Plan Ziptrips with ease – two Zipcars on-site.
- Condo-quality High Speed Internet
Disclaimer: Coppins Well sent me an apple. And a mini cocktail shaker. And a ticket to something at City Hall. I ate the apple, haven’t used the cocktail shaker (yet) and I didn’t use the ticket.