Seattle Condo Buildings that Allow Nightly Rentals – Airbnb, VRBO
Thinking of Airbnb’ing/VRBO’ing/Vacasing out your condo?
Most buildings prohibit it, either explicitly or implicitly because the owners don’t want their condo to turn into a hotel. However, there are a few buildings that we’re aware of that allow it:
- Austin Bell – 2324 1st Ave
- Belltown Court – 2415 2nd Ave
- Elliot Bay – 524 6th Ave West
- Elektra – 1400 Hubbell Place (three night minimum)
- Fifth Avenue Court – 2132 5th Ave
- Montreaux – 425 Vine St ($50 fee, background check required)
Note that many of those buildings are less than 50% owner occupied which means that many lenders won’t give you a mortgage to buy in them so you will likely need to pay cash.
Or you can buy a townhome!
Note: while this post is originally from 2015 we keep it updated