Luma, the new construction condos on First Hill, have announced that they are targeting LEED Silver certification.
We don’t know how sold out Luma is, they buck the trend and only release sales numbers quarterly, instead of monthly. But we do know what green features they have:
- 98 Walk Score
- 96 Transit Score
- Efficient windows
- Energy Star appliances
- Water saving plumbing fixtures
- LED lighting
- Car charging stations
- Extra bike spaces
- Rooftop deck plantings that reduce heat gain.
As of May 15th their lowest priced units were:
- $504,950 for #1704 at 648 square feet
- $539,950 for #706 at 743 square feet
- $559,950 for #1106 at 743 square feet
We’ve already helped several buyers buy at Luma. If you’re interested in buying there, we’d be happy to help (firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-618-1600).