Want to buy at Enso or Rollin and missed the lottery?
If you want to buy at Enso or Rollin and you missed the first lottery John L. Scott recently sent out information on the ‘secondary sales process’:
- Obtain a reservation agreement from the John L. Scott South Lake Union sales team.
- Or click here to download your form.
- Complete the reservation form and submit with a $2,000 refundable deposit and a lender pre-approval to the sales team. If you need assistance obtaining a pre-approval letter, Enso/Rollin/Veer has partnered with Countrywide and they can easily help you. Countrywide can pre-approve most people over the phone in just a matter of minutes. Call Kari Kuipers at Countrywide at 206-280-8971 to talk about your financing.
- Reservation forms will be stamped with time and date which will determine your place in line to select a home. (In other words, the first card that is stamped will be first in line.) We will not time stamp a reservation form until it has all its components (check, lender pre-approval, completed form). All components must be submitted by March 4th for Enso, March 18th for Rollin.
- Shortly after you submit your card, you will be informed of the day and time of your home selection appointment.
- You will come at your appointed time and date to select your home!
- Your $2,000 deposit will be placed in escrow and will be applied to your 5% down
payment at home purchase.