Odds and ends
- Home Forum Extra, Long-distance condo landlords cause concern.
- Department of Planning and Development, Early Design Review for 504 Terry scheduled for February 6. Its a 350 unit apartment building.
- Christopher Braxtan looks at condo sales in Belltown:
30 condominium homes sold in Belltown in December, compared to only 11 selling in November. That’s an increase of 273% during the season when sales typically decline.
- Seattle Housing Buzz has a condo conversion bill update.
- SCL has a guest post on understanding a buildings envelope
- Seattle Times, Seattle a pioneer in “community living” movement:
The Seattle area is one of the top cohousing centers in the nation, now with about 15 established or forming communities, according to Craig Ragland, executive director of the Cohousing Association of the United States.
- Ben looks at re-sales at The Parc and Mosler
- Design Review for 1823 MINOR AVE on February 12th
The proposal is for a 40-story mixed use building containing 366 residential units, above 3,906 sq. ft. of retail at ground level. Parking for 350 vehicles to be located within the structure.
- Design Review for 506 BELMONT AVE E on February 6th,
The proposal is for one, 6-story multi-family structure for a total of 40 units. Parking for 56 vehicles to be provided below and at grade. Existing structures to be demolished.
- Design Review for 1913 5TH AVE:
The proposal is for a 45 story building with commercial, hotel, residential and underground parking. Project related to 3005557 & 3007182.
- James has a chart on condo sales ratios for the past week.
- Slog has an article on The Erection on Denny