Marselle Condos Hits the Market
I got a note from Steve at Williams Marketing that Marselle Condos are all done. The condos are on the market and ready for move in. It’s at 699 John St between Denny and John, 2 blocks east of the Space Needle. They’re open 11 am to 6 pm, 7 days a week. I’ll try and swing by some time but if you beat me to it I’d love to post your photos + thoughts.
One of the most exciting aspects of the property is the financing. Cobalt Mortgage will be originating and underwriting the loans and they are able to offer only a 5% down on a 30 year fixed below or at market rate, no Mortgage Insurance, and no Home Owners dues until 2011.
- Studio’s: $149K+, 342-380 sf.
- Open 1 Bedrooms: $199K+, 551-677 sf.
- 1 Bedroom: $269,990+, 551-1197 sf.
- 1 Bedroom Den 1.5 Baths: $299,990+, 835-854 sf.
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath: $429,990+, 1048-1321 sf.
- Penthouse Town homes: $599,990+, 1352-1781 sf.
- Community Recreation Area with Lounge and Game Room
- Fitness Center with State-of-the-Art Precor Equipment
- Rooftop Garden with Pet Friendly Area
- Controlled-Access Parking
- Yoga Studio
- Billiards Room
- Skyline Views
- Private Storage
- Home Appointments
- Natural Walnut Flooring
- Slab Granite Countertops
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances
- Full-Size Stacking Washer & Dryer
- Shaker Upper Cabinets
- Decks on most units