Who Is Not Having a Broker’s Open Tomorrow?
I feel like we’re back in the bubble; every week there’s more events than I can reasonably attend without jeopardizing my day job. (Want to attend these events, take photos and write up a post? Let me know and you can share in the meager ad revenue! email me: [email protected])
Enclave at Ward’s Cove is having a big exclusive preview event tomorrow. So exclusive they sent me a press release to post [pdf]. Lucky for them a sucker for boats and million door places. Some of the “highlights”:
- Event hosted Thursday, July 23 from 3:00pm – 4:00pm with VIP reception during evening
- Cross-promotional partnership with Luxury Home Magazine, Wards Cove Marina and Seattle Boat Company
- Waterfront lifestyle showcase includes residential previews and tours of several luxury boats and yachts (offering up to 25% savings)
- Developer is sharing significant construction costs savings with early buyers to help with construction financing requirements
- Tours of newly completed Wards Cove marina
- Boat tours and team interviews available (by appointment)
Harvard and Highland Direct messaged me on Twitter! They’re having one at lunch.
Earlier This Week
Thornton Place announced a 31% pre-lease rate and 3 sales and some new retailers [pdf]. My old nemesis Jim is trying to lure me up with dinner and a movie.