Contact us:

[email protected]
Home / Uncategorized / Lawyer for HOA Issue?

Lawyer for HOA Issue?

By August 3, 2009


A reader writes in,

Matt – I’ve been a follower of your blog for a few years now. I’m currently a homeowner at [a Seattle condo] and due to some unfortunate circustances I had to relocate. I’ve requested a rental hardship from my HOA, but they have denied my request. I believe I have a legitimate and reasonable request. Do you know of any good HOA lawyers who I can discuss this with? I’ve done some research, but i’d like to discuss with several before paying any legal fees. Thanks.

Can anyone help out?

I’m the founder and managing broker of Urban Living. I love lofts, floating homes, new construction and mid-century moderns but will help you buy or sell just about anything.

Get in touch to:

  • Understand the market
  • Find your perfect home
  • Sell your home