Update on Malden 8
I received an update on Malden 8 from Tim at Isola Homes. Here’s the quick and dirty:
- Designed by Pb Elemental Architecture
- Interior design by Robin Chell
- The sketches I posted yesterday were iterations from March, and are close but not final (I’ll post updated sketches when I receive them)
- www.malden8.com should be live in one or two weeks, but is currently still in the works
- Prices are not set but will likely top out around $615K
- Completion date is expected to be late Feb/early March 2012
There are 3 layouts for the 8 townhouses:
- Four corner units have 1,537 sq ft interiors + 510 sq ft rooftop deck
- Two mid-front units have 1,528 sq ft interiors + 604 sq ft rooftop deck
- Two mid-rear units have 1,626 sq ft interiors + 650 sq ft rooftop deck
In addition to the rooftop decks that house kitchenettes (so you don’t have to run up and down from kitchen to rooftop when entertaining/grilling), townhouses will also have decks off of the 2nd and 3rd levels. The original designs targeted 4-star Built Green but due to “too many windows” are actually hitting 3-star instead. (I like a solid set of floor-to-ceiling windows, so I’m not complaining…).
Interested buyers can contact [email protected] who is the real estate agent for the development. Walk-by interest has already amassed inquiries from about 15 parties.