A Visit to Mosler Lofts PH#2
Earlier this week Realogics had a broker’s open to showcase several of their penthouse listings in Seattle (and unique townhouses – read: Enclave and Sanctuary). And although I’m not a broker, they let me ogle PH#2 at Mosler Lofts anyway. Sadly, I only had time to stop in on one property that day.
Matt has posted about PH#2 before (it’s owned by Mosler Lofts developer, Mark Schuster) and you can read all about its features and amenities in the Redfin listing or on Realogics’ site. So I’ll just briefly mention my top-of-mind impression of this 2,000 square foot penthouse – one of six penthouses in this building.
From the moment I walk in the door, my thoughts go something like this:
- Wow that IS a crazy-high ceiling
- Seriously amazing views of the Sound and Space Needle (agent says: According to duPontRegistry, it’s made their list of Top 16 Stunning Views and Vistas for luxury listings)
- When you open up all three of the sliding doors to the wrap-around deck this place transforms into an impressive space to entertain
- Thoughtfully-designed kitchen and eating area remain separate and distinct which is hard to achieve in a loft (agent says: also ideal for caterers to stage food in when entertaining)
- Geez, I’m a sucker for a wine locker
- Notable amount of craftily concealed storage in the master bedroom (it’s a wall of closets that you don’t even realize are closets)
- Such a stylish matte finish on the designer tub and sinks in the master bath
- Those concrete walls in the second bath are cool
Here are a few photos from the listing:
Disclaimer: Realogics is an Urban Living advertiser.