True North Design Survey
The folks behind True North (between Union and Hue) are building an apartment positioned to attract an outdoor recreation-focused audience. To figure out what to build they’d like you to take a survey and tell them. The focus of the survey is to understand people’s desires for gear storage, equipment, and related amenities.
- Ski tuning and waxing bench
- Storage for not a pair of skis, but five pairs of skis
- Industrial boot dryer for ski boots, hiking boots, skates
- Drying racks for hockey gear
- Storage for not one, but five bikes
- Bike stand for repairs
- Washing station for bike
- Bike storage in the lobby to make it super easy to bike. If your bike storage is in the basement chances are you’ll take the car instead.