After the market took a breather for two weeks (June 29 – July 11) to celebrate the 4th of July it seems like we’re right back at it with a strong number of new listings hitting the market and condos at least, have been very competitive.
I took a breather too with a week in Italy, during which we were able to help two buyers buy places, both with inspection contingencies. One below list price, and the other at list price.
This past week was tough for condo buyers though:
- Condo at the Epic got 19 offers, pending in the low-mid $400s
- Condo at the Marselle got 13 offers, our offer at 8% over was middle of the pack
- Condo downtown likely only got 1 offer
- Condo on Queen Anne got 3 offers, we got it for just under 5% over list
- Penthouse at the Klee got 9 offers
I’ve heard from an agent that single-family houses weren’t as competitive this week.
- Floating home sells for $1.15m, sells again two weeks later for $1.2m. Got resold in escrow!
- Townhouse bought pre-sale last year for $559k flipping now for $730k
- Geekwire looks at $25k a month penthouses
- We still lead the country in number of cranes
- Dwell looks at the Harbor Loft
- Million-dollar house is the new normal in one Seattle neighborhood
- Pacific NW Magazine looks at a custom Bridle Trails home