Wondering what it is like for buyers out there? Here’s how a few offers played out this week that we were involved in or heard about:
- 4 of these 5 Capitol Hill townhomes listed at $850k went pending very quickly. 3 in <24 hours. We got our buyer the 4th. Two of the buyers paid cash.
- This Ballard home listed at $625k only got one offer, ours, which was accepted with financing, inspection and title contingencies at list price.
- Greenwood postwar listed at $499k got 5 offers and sold for more than $581k
- A West Seattle home listed at $500k ended up with 5 offers. 2 waived everything. 1 all cash willing to go to $600k.
- The corner loft at Madison Lofts got two strong early offers ahead of their offer deadline and took it off the market early.
- Central District home listed at $598k got, 3 or 4 offers, and will sell for $665k.
- Central District townhome listed at $750k got 6 offers. 5 were over $800k. It sold for less than $850.
- Our Capitol Hill 2 bedroom condo listed at $400k got four offers and is pending in the mid-$400s. Three offers waived all contingencies.
- Fremont condo listed at $485k got six offers and sold for more than $525k
And here’s a few articles that caught our eye: