New Construction Pipeline October 2017
The big news this past month is that Gridiron has slipped closings from October to at least January and sales are brisk at Nexus and Luxe36.
If you’re thinking of buying a new construction, get in touch! We’ve toured all the condos, been through many new construction single-family homes and townhomes and have helped many buyers navigate pre-sales at Insignia, Luma, Hendon and Nexus. You can reach me at [email protected] or 206-618-1600. And if you’re thinking of buying a new townhome, check out our guide and get in touch to hear about what is coming up but hasn’t hit the market yet.
39 townhomes, 39 sold + pending. Here’s the last one available.
Move in date: as they sell
Gridiron – ~70% reserved
107 units, 81? pending
Move in date: January 2018. Cheapest east facing unit is $502k. Cheapest west facing is $682k.
Hendon Condos – 25%
32 units, 8 reserved
Move in date: November 2017?
Note: Sales on hold, hopefully restarting soon
Nexus – 88% pending
378 units, 332 pending, 346 available
Move in date: 2019 or 2020
Note: Starting price at Nexus is $999,950. Ranging up-to just under $5,000,000. Most homes remain in the $1,000,000 – $1,500,000 range, and are 2 and 2/den homes.
The Odessa – 66% pending
3 units, 2 pending, 1 off market
Move in date: fall 2017?
Broken Ground, Sales Haven’t Started
Notes: on sale spring 2018, move in 2018?
U Place at Union Bay
Note: while they say they have broken ground, they haven’t when we last drove by
Urban Green Villa
Note: rumor has it this will be apartments, not condos
Future possibilities – Seattle
- 200+ units in the International District
- 2300 8th Ave – 39 stories
- 616 8th Ave S – 14 units
- 168-Unit Condo Proposed in International District
- 1,200 units in South Lake Union by Onni Group
- 284 units on First Hill by Daniels Real Estate
- 68 units in Belltown by Richard Tsang
- 236 units in Belltown by Stanford for Altitude Hotel & Residences
- Downtown condos by Bosa
- Belltown condos by Hot Rain
Coming Soon – Bellevue
- One88: 143 units in Bellevue: sales will start in 2018
- Elev8: sales won’t start until 2018 at the earliest is what we’re hearing…
Future possibilities – Bellevue