Weekly Wrapup: Buyers, Still Buying
It was a surprisingly busy week, we wrote five offers!
- Ravenna Craftsman listed at $1.1m that was previously on the market at $1.25m but that deal feel through. It came back at $1.1m, with an interior paint job and a few other tweaks. Got at least two offers, and we got it at $1.208m.
- Beacon Hill condo, listed at $326k, got at least 4 offers, unclear what it went pending at, but around $355k.
- A 2014 Ballard townhome listed at $699k, got two offers and went for $715k even though brand new townhomes that took a while to sell right next door at $700k earlier in the year
- Columbia City home had 7 pre-inspections
- Greenwood condo, multiple offers