One88 Has 1,300 People to Its First Open House
One88, the first-new construction condo in Bellevue in 10 years had 1,300 people through its showroom this past weekend for its first open house.
We thought the $800,000+ starting prices might deter buyers, but I guess not!
They’ve also released floor plans on their website for you to check out.
Private sales will start in late February, with public sales starting March 10th. If you’d like to avoid the crowds, just let me know, happy to arrange a private showing, and also happy to help you buy ahead of the public release.
Here’s a look at their amenities:
- Lobby lounge featuring a rotating art installment and weekend coffee service.
- Outdoor terraces on the 3rd and 5th floors featuring fireplace lounge areas, grilling islands, a grassy lawn for outdoor games and artistic and sculptural seating areas.
- Saline heated indoor pool and spa, with sauna and steam room.
- Fitness center fully-equipped with cardio equipment, free weights, multi-gym systems, towel service and yoga and exercise studio complete with HD TV for virtual fitness.
- Children’s playroom complete with a chalkboard, engaging play activity centers and HD TV.
- Golf simulator studio
- Pet retreat
- On-site Chef Concierge to coordinate an array of personal services and referrals for residents.