Hendon, a 32-unit Condo on Phinney Ridge Finally on Sale
After months of hearing that Hendon will start sales “next week”, next week is finally here!
Hendon is a 32-unit condo building on Phinney Ridge at 300 N 68th St that has released three units for sale:
- #102 – $499,000 for a 569 square foot studio
- #103 – $485,000 for a 569 square foot studio
- #208 – $610,900 for a 815 square foot one bedroom – Pending
- #209 – $579,000 for a 738 square foot one bedroom
- #210 – $649,000 for a 897 square foot one bedroom
- #310 – $639,000 for a 897 square foot one bedroom – Pending
- #304 – $550,000 for a 750 square foot one bedroom
- #406 – $749,000 for a 815 square foot one bedroom
We’ve toured the building several times, and have a client buying there who reserved a unit almost two years ago. Our favorite unit is by far the the south-west penthouse; tall ceilings, a south facing deck, a large great room. Our next picks would be one of the many top floor units that have huge private rooftop decks.
There were a few surprise finishes like vinyl flooring, and dark hallways. But being the only boutique condo for sale in a residential neighborhood trumps a few bad finish decisions. We also like that they included storage for every unit instead of charging extra for it.
Listed by Erin Schultz & Jeff Smallwood – Alchemy Real Estate