We had another week with a good number of new listings hitting the market and of course, we wrote a few offers:
- Pioneer Square loft listed at $900k that had gone past its review date, we were able to negotiate the equivalent of $100k off of list price for our client (!!!)
- Capitol Hill condo listed at $700k had only 3 offers but escalated into the low-$800s none-the-less
- Lake City Way condo listed at $325k had 11 offers and went around $425k!
And here’s a few articles that caught our eye:
- PSBJ, Teardowns, fix-ups and flips: 20 of the cheapest home sales in King County
- PSBJ, China’s new rules have resulted in a big dropoff in Puget Sound-area real estate investments
- Seattle Times, Seattle-area home-price growth from current boom has surpassed last decade’s bubble
- NY Times, How Old Are Home Buyers?