New Construction Pipeline: July 2018 Update
We know a number of projects should be starting sales soon but it has been awfully quiet on that front! Perhaps they’re all waiting until fall.
In the meantime, here’s what happened in June and what the new construction pipeline looks like for July:
- What was to be an apartment building will now be Spire, a 352-unit condo development at 600 wall
- 1516 2nd Ave was bought by a condo developer
- Gridiron is down to 12 units
- Hendon on Phinney Ridge only has 6 units left
- McGraw Square on Queen Anne is up to 11 units pending
- Nexus suspended sales with their cheapest unit at $2m. Will be interesting to see what they price the remaining units at next year when the building is complete.
- The last unit at the Odessa, a boutique Madison Park project, went pending
View our new construction pipeline to see all the condos and big townhome projects coming up.