While new listings were down this week, it was still a strong week for new listings and unlike last week, we had many buyers eager to write offers. Here’s some of our stories:
- We offered on a Frelard home and not only we were the only offer, we were able to negotiate a discount off of list price
- We were the only offer on this Ballard home but our clients changed their minds
- Seemed like there were going to be multiple offers on this brand new West Seattle home, but we were the only one and able to negotiate some concessions
- This Wedgwood home listed at $835k went above $900k
- We missed out on this Wedgwood home. There were a total of 3 offers. Went over $850k.
And for our Ballard townhome listing, it received a very strong list price offer on its offer deadline and is now pending.