Sneak Peak at Spire Sales Center
Spire’s sales center is opening today at 11.
The sales and marketing team has built out a 5,000 square foot space at 2218 5thAvenue in Belltown. They have a 1,183 square foot two bedroom model unit as well as an additional kitchen and bathroom in their other available color scheme.
Other exhibits include a 9-foot scale model of the tower, a context model of the neighborhood and immersive virtual reality experiences presented on a life-sized rear projection screen by Wipliance. Numerous digital displays and videos highlight building amenities and high-tech features such as the fully-automated parking system by Sotefin and home automation options and upgrades available for buyer personalization.
And here’s how their pricing is shaping up:
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom (531 – 776 Sq. Ft.) from $479,950
- 1 Bedroom + Den / 1 Bathroom (1,101 Sq. Ft.) from $914,950
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom (929 Sq. Ft.) from $869,950
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom (1,178 – 1,243 Sq. Ft.) from $1,019,950
- 2 Bedroom + Den / 2.5 Bathroom (1,769 Sq. Ft.) from $2,899,950
- 3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom (1,825 – 1,995 Sq. Ft.) from $2,999,950
- 4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom (2,700+ Sq. Ft.) from $4,349,950
Spire has 114 primary reservations on 352 units. They’re now switching to purchase and sale. So if you’re interested moving forward to buy a unit you need to put down a 5% deposit.
Here’s the sneak peek we got at their opening party last night.