New Construction Pipeline: December 2018 Update
As we wrap up 2018, here’s the latest on the new construction pipeline:
- First Light started sales first with their “friends & family” this past week and a half and will start sales to their VIPs this Saturday. We hear they’re 1/3rd pending.
- Spire converted about half of their reservations and is now 20% pending
- Mira Flats in Bellevue has apparently lowered pricing and is now including parking. We’re hearing they’re getting close to 50% for reservations. No official word from them on their sales status.
- The Neighborhood Collection (Atrium, Edison and Wallingford 45) has disbanded and each project is now being represented by a different listing agent
- KODA was to open their sales center this fall but that has slipped into 2019
- Sonata in Columbia City has been renamed Encore, and will start sales in 2019
We expect 2019 to start with a bang with a number of new projects starting sales in late January or early February:
- Avenue Bellevue
- Infinity Shore Club
View our new construction pipeline to see all the new condos and big townhome projects coming up in Seattle and on the Eastside. Or get in touch if you have questions and need help navigating all your options.