The Emerald Releases Website with Floor Plans, etc.
For everyone curious about the Emerald, a 265-unit condo going up at 121 Stewart Street, they just updated their website. Check it out for floor plans, finishes, amenities and more. It was designed by Hewitt Architecture with interiors by Susan Marinello Interiors.
We hear that real estate agents will start to get previews in mid-January, with the public shortly thereafter and sales in early spring.
Below is a summary of what we’ve learned from their site. Looks like from the floor plans that at the “city” level (floors 4-16) they’ll have 14 studios, 65 one bedrooms and 25 two bedrooms. At the “panoramic” levels (floors 17-33), they’ll have 102 one bedrooms and 34 two bedrooms. For the penthouse levels (34-38), they haven’t released floor plans.
According to this DJC article, it will complete in May 2020.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive views
- Wide-plank European White Oak hardwood flooring
- Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Walk-in closets (per plan)
- Operable, triple pane windows
- Custom wood cabinetry with integrated lighting
- Quartz countertop and backsplash in warm and cool color palettes
- Bosch refrigerator with panelized door
- Bosch stainless steel gas cooktop with integrated hood
- Bosch stainless steel wall oven
- Bosch dishwasher with panelized door
- Kohler polished chrome faucet
- Custom wood cabinetry, medicine cabinet and lighting
- Quartz countertop and backsplash in warm white palette with soft gray veining
- Large format porcelain floor and wall tile
- Polished chrome bath and shower fixtures
- Kohler undermounted sink
- MAAX white alcove bathtub
- TOTO toilet with soft-close seat
- Full-floor rooftop amenity space with indoor / outdoor lounge
- Resident media room with catering kitchen
- Outdoor firepits with al fresco dining and grills
- Resident guest suite
- Fitness center with open-air terrace
- Yoga studio
- Ground-floor retail
- Guest reception and lobby
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor pet run and spa
- Latch keyless entry system
- Envoy on-demand luxury electric vehicle carshare
- Targeting LEED Silver Certification