Encore Starting Reservations Feb 23rd
The long awaited Encore (formally known as Sonata), the 96-unit condo coming to 4689 Martin Luther King Wy S next to Columbia Station, is starting pre-sales/reservations for a limited number of units on February 23rd.
For $2,500 you can reserve a 349 to 976 square foot condo that will range in price from $299k to $700k+.
- Studio / One Bathroom (348-483 Sq. Ft.) from Below $300,000
- Urban One Bedroom / One Bathroom (495-569 Sq. Ft.) from Below $400,000
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom (505-670 Sq. Ft.) from the Low $400,000s
- One Bedroom Plus Den / One Bathroom (696 Sq. Ft.) from mid $500,000s
- Two Bedroom / Two Bathroom (864-976 Sq. Ft.) from the High $600,000s
- Optional parking from $29,000 to $39,000
It is nice to see at this price point that they’re doing engineered hardwoods (versus luxury vinyl plank flooring), quartz counters with under-mount sinks (versus old school top-mounted sinks) and 9′ ceilings.
It’ll have the amenities you’d expect to see:
- Co-working lounge
- Club room with kitchen and outdoor patio
- Fitness center
- Bike room
- Rooftop terrace
To encourage sales they’re offering a rent-to-buy program, where if you rent at the developer’s project, Sonata, you’ll get a credit of 15% of your lease payments to your purchase at Encore.
The project hasn’t broken ground yet, but should soon, which means a late 2020 occupancy.