After last week’s big spike in new listings, the number of new listings declined this week, with around 280 new listings hitting the market. But there were some good mid-century ones! There’s a Ralph Anderson in Innis Arden, a Bassetti-Morse designed one in Cedar Park (that needs a lot of love!), one with a view in Seahurst and another that was remodeled to be “Japanese styled” in Medina. While not mid-century, this brand new custom built ski cabin in Glacier caught our eye; there’s still some ski days left even if it doesn’t feel like it in the city :). And loft fans, don’t miss another penthouse at Veer.
On the new construction front, lots of news:
- NEXUS tops out and lists remaining units for sale
- Avenue Bellevue starts at $1.3m for a one bedroom
- KODA has opened their sales center
- The Slater in Kirkland is converting from apartments to condos
- Bosa’s downtown condo heads to a design review
- The Emerald has sold a (large) handful of units
- A deep dive into property via close to the waterfront
- A rendering of all the new construction coming
Though, in many ways it feels like nothing has changed in the 15 years we’ve been watching Seattle’s new construction – buyers still can’t go online to see what units are for sale and for how much.
p.s. Paul Allen was quite the real estate collector [WSJ sub. req.]