New Construction Pipeline: April 2019 Update
The big news this past month was:
- KODA opened their sales center and has started converting their reservations to purchase and sale
- Solis is also, or about to, convert their reservations to purchase and sale.
- The Slater, a conversion, in Totem Lake got started
- Edison started closing units and is 29% sold and pending
- Nexus restarted sales and has a unit at $999k
- Da-Li acquires a condo site for $15m by the Space Needle
- Encore secured 20 reservations
We’re finding that projects are being very tight lipped on sales numbers but recent news articles give us some clues. First Light has sold 250 of their 459 units (so 54%) per the PSBJ and sounds like Emerald is about 10% sold according to this Seattle Times article. And that article is correct, we’ve been able to negotiate closing costs at almost all new projects for our clients.
View our new construction pipeline to see all the new condos and big townhome projects coming up in Seattle and on the Eastside. Or get in touch if you have questions and need help navigating all your options.