Talta in Ballard is Now Selling!
Heads up, this is a sponsored post.
One of Isola Homes’ more ambitious projects, Talta features 53 townhomes and live/work units.
Talta was designed to provide a secure and inviting community with living options for a wide variety of buyers. The live/work units have one bedroom, a flex space, 1.5 bathrooms, and approximately 1,325 to 1,400 square feet. Townhomes have two to three bedrooms, 1.75 baths, and about 1,280 to 1,980 square feet.
Each home boasts the following included features:
- A stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliance suite
- Stackable washer and dryer
- Slab quartz counters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- European-style cabinetry with soft-close technology
- Mini-split heating and cooling
- Contemporary lighting and plumbing fixtures
- A spacious rooftop deck
- Secure garage parking
- Storage lockers for every unit located in secure or fob-accessed rooms
- An on-site Amazon Hub locker for secure package delivery (not just Amazon!)
- Multiple CCTV cameras at various access points for enhanced security
Located at 7530 15th Ave NW, there are dozens of options for dining and drinks within a 10-minute walk and a variety of grocery stores within 1.5 miles. The neighborhood is very walkable and there are options for public transportation nearby as well. Ballard is home to plenty of attractions, including the Ballard Locks, Golden Gardens Park, the Nordic Museum, and the year-round Ballard Farmers Market.
If you’re ready to be a part of this distinctive and sought-after neighborhood, schedule your showing today by calling 206.413.9555 or stop by during open house hours on Fridays through Tuesdays from 12 – 5 p.m.