New Construction Pipeline: May 2019 Update
The big news for condos this past month is that Senate Bill 5334 was signed into law reducing developer’s and HOA’s liabilities around construction defects which will hopefully motivate more developers to break ground on condos instead of apartments.
In terms of project news, here is what happened:
- 210 Comstock on Queen Anne started selling and already has 3 of 8 units pending
- 403 Thirteenth on Capitol Hill started selling
- Gridiron did a big price reduction with 35 units still to go
- Emerald introduced new lower priced homes
- Hendon is now sold out with their last unit going pending
View our new construction pipeline to see all the new condos and big townhome projects coming up in Seattle and on the Eastside. Or get in touch if you have questions and need help navigating all your options.