New Construction Pipeline: April Update
Not surprisingly Washington’s stay-at-home directive is having an impact Seattle new construction with all projects moving to a by-appointment only and upcoming projects delaying the opening of their sales center. And let’s not forget that construction has also been paused, likely delaying projects-in-progress by a month or more.
Baffling to me is why new construction projects aren’t leaning into this change of events and making their sales and marketing more online accessible:
- List of available units with prices
- Photorealistic renderings for every unsold unit
- 3d Matterport tour of their sales galleries
Old sales habits die hard!
What’s recently happened with new construction:
- 750 on the Hill and 403 13th each have one unit left
- Nexus has closed 180 units. There’s gossip that some buyers are walking away from deposits.
- Gridiron has shifted back to reservations during stay-at-home
- BDR bought the land for their bought Lake Washington condo Evoke. Only $12m for the dirt!
What we’re looking forward to:
- Seattle House sales center opening soon after stay-at-home ends. Contact us for pricing guidance.
View our new construction pipeline to see all the new condos and big townhome projects coming up in Seattle and on the Eastside. Or get in touch if you have questions and need help navigating all your options.