Lake Washington Views On Double Lot In Kirkland
A brand new home with amazing Lake Washington views in Kirkland at 5780 105th Ave NE just hit the market this week. The seller took advantage of the 16,834 double lot by building on the eastern portion, leaving the west portion to act as view protection and to provide a huge back yard.
Designed by McCullough Architects some of the highlights inside the 5,123 square foot, 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home include:
- a 20-foot-tall great room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- a chef’s kitchen with an oversized Wolf range, 72” Sub-Zero and coolest of all an accordion window that allows a pass-through from kitchen to outdoors
- a patio just off the kitchen features a built-in grill as well as a gas fireplace and overhead heaters for year-round outdoor enjoyment
- an expansive primary bedroom wing with two walk-in closets features a luxury primary bathroom
- 3 guest suites all have lake views
- main floor has a floating stair, space for an office
- second floor has a wet bar that leads to a laundry room featuring a double washer/dryer
Capping off the open living concept with a roof-top deck, get ready to relax and enjoy the PNW sunsets!
Priced at $6,150,000; listed by Shawn Filer & Nicholas Glant – COMPASS