Mountain Living Full Of Natural Light In Lakemont
An award-winning property designed by Curtis Gelotte came on the market yesterday at 5657 171st Ave SE in Lakemont and it is a property unlike any other. The theme throughout the home is natural wood, stone, and water. The floor-to-ceiling windows face north to provide sweeping views of Lake Sammamish over the trees it’s nestled into.
The 4 bedroom, 6 bathroom, 6,055 square foot home feature list is long!
- vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and trusses and double skylights down the length of the roofline
- custom stone work including a statement wall of pavers and three stone fireplaces
- an indoor “skybridge” overlooking the great room and an indoor garden with a creek running through it
- a wine cellar with room for 400+ bottles
- a theater room with projector and screen
- primary suite features a custom gable, hidden double vanity, jetted bathtub, and a wood fireplace
- 21,630 square foot lot features a covered balcony with a fire pit, outdoor hot tub/spa and a fenced back yard
With easy access to I90, owners will enjoy the ski chalet vibes whether they’re commuting to work in Seattle or Bellevue or hitting the slopes at Snoqualmie Pass.
Priced at $3,560,000; Listed by Sean Nielsen & Ashley Flynn-Stevens – Realogics Sotheby’s Int’l Rlty