Modern stunner on corner lot in Kirkland
A modern masterpiece in the West of Market neighborhood of Kirkland came on the market at 707 14th Ave W. Built in 2014 by Rex Construction and designed by May Architects, AIA, the house sits on an elevated 12,300 square foot corner lot facing to the west. To maximize the Lake Washington views, the home features over 1,500 square feet of covered patios and decks.
Inside, buyers will loads of features in this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 5,235 square foot home:
- Heated concrete floors
- Clear cedar statement wall
- High-end fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Custom oak built-in cabinetry throughout
- Pre-installed Lutron smart lighting system
- 5 car garage with attached shop space
- Insulated storage room in garage
Outside, the home is designed for year round enjoyment with built-in gas heaters, a gas fire pit, and a built-in Lynx BBQ. A fully landscaped lot completes the design of this beautiful home. The hardest choice will be deciding which patio to enjoy PNW sunsets from.
Priced at $4,999,000; Listed by Catherine Ferrera & McKenna Ferrera – COMPASS