Seattle new construction June update
We’re overdue checking in on the new construction projects around the area! I’m certainly more optimistic now than I was in January because for the last three months buyers have been putting over 300 (previously owned) condo units a month under contract which is a lot. So buyers are out there.
With buyers out there how are the different buildings doing?
- Spire has put 34 units under contract this year after switching sales teams and should be around 35% pending
- Emerald has closed 37 units and has 11 pending putting it at 18% sold + pending
- Nexus has closed 19 units and has 6 pending since the beginning of the year. Looks like they have 36 units left
- Encore has 7 units pending since the beginning of the year
- Koda has 5 units pending since the beginning of the year
- Gridiron has closed 2 units and has 1 pending since the beginning of the year. Sales started in 2015(!)
- Infinity Shore Club has 1 pending
- Edison has 1 developer owned unit to sell, looks like it is in foreclosure
- The Pinnacle has closed 1 unit and has 1 pending since the beginning of the year.
- Wallingford45 is finally sold out (last two units have gone pending)
- Goodwin has apparently started sales but doesn’t have anything in the MLS
- Graystone is accepting reservations, unclear how many have been made
You can see all the projects selling and under construction on our new construction pipeline page.