West-facing Bender Chaffey home in Kirkland
A west-facing contemporary home with sweeping views is available at 5805 104th Ave NE in Kirkland. Situated in the Houghton neighborhood, the 16,558 square foot lot is sited long the Cross Kirkland Corridor, protecting those amazing sunset views. Built in 2013 by Bender Chaffey, buyers will enjoy the contemporary design and high end finishes throughout the 4,910 square foot home.
Inside, buyers will find loads of features in this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home:
- White oak cedar hardwood floors and custom wood paneled ceilings and custom built art wall
- 12 foot ceilings with 8 foot solid wood interior doors
- Luxury fixtures in the kitchen including a Miele double-oven, 48″ Blue Flame range, Pental Chroma countertops and a full height Breccia Sistina marble backsplash
- Spa primary bath with hand-forged Hubbardton Forge fixtures, Gris Pulpis tile floors, walk-in steam shower with mosaic marble tiling and an oversized soaking tub
- Primary suite with giant walk-in closet
For outdoor living, this home features a deck off the main floor for elevated outdoor dining. On the ground level, a large covered patio featuring a 42″ Twin Eagles grill and a gas fireplace for relaxing evenings.
Priced at $6,995,000
Listed by Samuel Cunningham & Amanda Schmidt – COMPASS