Eastside September new construction update: Jade is now 75% pre-sold
We missed our update in August so here’s a rundown of all the new construction we’ve been tracking on the Eastside:
- Jade Residences in Kirkland is now 75% pre-sold and will be opening up their ARCH units late September/early October. Closings and move-in are targeted for November or December of this year
- Avenue in Bellevue is now 40% pre-sold including a record breaking penthouse sale; word on the street is that corner units are running out fast
- Mira Flats in Bellevue has three units remaining, 2-3 bedrooms, and we’re excited to watch them close out the project and see what the team works on next
- Stone Creek at Sammamish has released their home designs for those who have been waiting
- Altaire Bellevue is still on our watch list for pre-sales this fall
In other news, the PSBJ reported that Solera, a massive mixed-use housing project in Renton, is moving forward after a ceremonial groundbreaking on Tuesday. The Sunset neighborhood development will include nearly 600 apartments and nearly 100 for-sale townhomes. Led by DevCo, a private real estate investment company that focuses on affordable housing, the project is slated to have it’s first phase completed in 2024 and the townhomes will be built in the third and final phase. We’ll definitely be tracking this but don’t expect the townhomes to be available for pre-sales until 2025.
To keep an eye on all the new construction projects on the Eastside and in Seattle, check out our New Construction Pipeline.