February Eastside new construction update: Avenue Bellevue continues hot streak
While the region deals with construction delays due to the concrete strike, the Avenue Bellevue team continues to sell units at full steam ahead. Here are some of the updates out of Avenue:
- They’ve sold a whopping $100M in pending sales in the last six months (40+ units)
- The Residences tower is ~50% pending and the Estates tower is ~30% sold
- The southwest corner of the Residences is nearly sold out and at the Estates the southwest corner is sold out and the southeast corner is almost fully sold
- Avenue will be releasing some new urban one bedroom units at the Estates soon to add some more units at the lower end of the price point
- They’ve also increased the required deposits from 5% to 10%
If you’ve been thinking about buying at Avenue, let us know! Units are selling fast!
For other projects, Jade in Kirkland should be moving in this month or next and Mari Bellevue is moving ahead with plans to open a sales gallery by mid 2022 despite the construction delays from the concrete strike.
You can see all the projects selling and under construction on our new construction pipeline page.