April Seattle new construction update: concrete flowing again; sales should pick up
Now that concrete workers are back in action (the two sides have not reached an agreement yet), we’re hoping to see new construction projects get back on track and sales to pick-up again. However, we can share a few updates:
- Bosa will finally be able to begin construction on a block on 4th Ave
- First Light is 64% reserved and the cost of parking has increased from $90k to $130k
- Gridiron only has 6 developer units left
- Emerald is around 67% sold and has put 8 units under contract in the last month
- Spire put 4 units under contract
We’re working on scheduling another hard hat tour of Infinity Shore Club to check in on their progress. They still have 17 units left so let us know if you want more info or a tour set up as well!
You can see all the projects selling and under construction on our new construction pipeline page.