Seattle June new construction update: sales continue as the market slows
It’s been a minute since we posted an update on the new construction around town! Here are some highlights from the past month:
- Gridiron – the developer has sold 2 units and has another under contract
- Emerald – 2 units under contract and 7 closed sales
- KODA – 3 units under contract and 2 closed sales
- Spire – 3 units under contract and 7 closed sales
- Infinity Shore Club – still sitting at 33% sold but we’re doing a hard tour and progress update this weekend!
- Nexus – the developer has put a unit on the 34th floor and a unit on the 36th floor under contract
If you’ve been thinking about new construction, let us know. Most buildings continue to have lots of inventory as they try to kick sales back into gear now that we’re on the other side of the concrete strikes. We’ll see next month if the marketing cooling changes the pace for the sales teams!
You can see all the projects selling and under construction on our new construction pipeline page.